25 October 2007

Where has Nick Been?

Hey everyone, its been a while since I could post. I've been really busy with school this week but I have finally finished a lot of what I had to work on. So here is whats been on my mind lately (since I haven't actually had time to play anything!):

- Almost finished with Phantom Hourglass, I will hopefully finish it this weekend along with Half Life 2.

- Picked up Jericho today for the PS3 and i'm really excited to play it. It will be next on my list once I complete HL episodes 1 and 2.

- F&#^ that damn dungeon in Eternal Sonata!

- I just realized that our store will be having an employee appreciation day, so some of the titles I have chosen to temporaily hold off on will be picked up then: Including Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP), Final Fantasy Revenant Wings, Castelvania Dracula X Chronicles and FEAR.

- Assassins Creed went gold today... this means one of two things:
1- They worked out all the bugs and are about to release one of the best games on a next gen console
or
2- They rushed it out without fixing all the bugs in order to get it out in time for the holidays which will make it one of this years biggest disappointments.

I'm fairly confident that they have worked out most of the kinks but the second possibility will be in the back of my mind until I have played the game first hand.

- I actually played Guitar Hero III a few days back... making that my first time playing a guitar hero. I played on Easy because it was my first time but I was actually quite impressed. I might actually pick this one up.

Thats all for now. Ill be back in the swing of things in the coming weeks.
Peace!

-Nick

No response to “Where has Nick Been?”