11 October 2007

I Love/Hate it When I'm Right

So it's official, February 10th, the new date for SMB: Brawl. I won't take complete credit. Through various newsites, I had an idea and tip off. Plus I believe I mentioned it in a previous Podcast that I didn't actually believe it was coming out this year. I'm just gonna blame this delay on that Blue Bastard Sonic.

I heard that Everyday Shooter was going to be on the Playstation Network today, I checked earlier today, but I didn't see anything. This makes me wonder where all the good download games are? Still no dates on any of the XB360 download stuff.

Finally, B-Rad is coming up to do a show next week. Hopefully it'll be a Phantom Hourglass Special, but from the pace that he and nick are going at, I'm thinking it'll be a one man show. Maybe we'll find a way to play some sort of multiplayer game instead, possible Exclamation Warriors?

Later,
David

2 Responses to “I Love/Hate it When I'm Right”

Brad said...

Um... the delay was already confirmed way back in the first posts about Sonic. You just seemed to miss it and predicted a delay after it was already announced?

Quite the detective you are. :P

Brad said...

Oh and delays are an industry standard.

It's like saying... "It's going to rain in Seattle tomorrow. If it happens... remember... I predicted it."

Sorry, currently in asshole mode as I am annoying stuck in Portal.