14 October 2007

Sunday + Podcast #031

Good News: I had three packages at my apartment office.
Bad News: None of those were my XB360.
Good News: I actually had four packages and one was my XB360.
Bad News: Microsoft didn't give me a HDMI console and gave me 1 month free Xbox Live instead.
Good News: I have a system to play Orange Box on now.
Bad News: I have no money to purchase Orange Box.
Good News: I can play Halo 3 now.
Bad News: I'd rather play Lost Planet.


That was basically it today. Nick, Touchdown, and I got together to do our 31st show. We talked about what we're playing, mostly Half-Life, Portal and Phantom Hourglass. We talk about a few Underated games along with a few Shameful Secrets. Mostly we ramble on about what games we're waiting for this year. Finally, the Pikmin Challenge was set and Nick's offering to pay for my copy of Pikmin 3. [Podcast Archive]

No response to “Sunday + Podcast #031”