01 October 2007

October Brings New Games and New Goals

Hey everyone, much like David's revitalized motivation, I have set myself a new goal that I intend to follow from here on out. Because I am a college student with a job, it is very hard to balance everything, especially as my classes get more and more advanced. So in order to stay on top of things for the site, I intend to play at least 2 solid hours of games a day unless I have to study for a test or work won't permit it. So I am going to kick that off in just a few minutes after this post. On another note, October looks to be a pretty good month to be a gamer but for me, it is only the prologue for November which for me might be the best month of gaming ever! So heres my highlights of the month:

Oct 2- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass- This will be the first DS game that I have genuinly cared about enough to see it through to completion. My DS will go where I go for the next several weeks!

Oct 10- I will be picking up Folklore (PS3), Half Life 2 Orange Box (360), and FF Tactics War of Lions (PSP)! Where will I find the time!

Oct 24- Jericho (PS3) and Castlevania X Chronicles (PSP)

Thats it for me for now. Catch ya'll later and I'm sure to post about my Phantom Hourglass Impressions tomorrow!

Nick

No response to “October Brings New Games and New Goals”