22 October 2007

Piece of Cake

So Brad and yours truly just finished Gears of War. There were parts that were overly frustrating and then some parts near the end that seemed too easy. Over all it's a solid game. I don't think it's as amazing as many made it out to be last year. The best feature for me has to be the online Co-op. I can't see me going back and wanting to collect all the Cog Tags. What's even more ridiculous is that there are downloadable videos on the marketplace that show you where all the tags are. They cost money and are basically strat-guides. The only thing that would have been worse is if you could just pay money for the tags.

So next on the 360 is Halo 3. Brad and I will begin our play through of that. Nick/Granger, if you're free it's looking like it'll be Tuesday sometime. Possibly early afternoon. I'd love to do the multiplayer Co-Op. I'm thinking think after that I'll start up Lost Planet again.

Thanks again Brad for staying up late to play GoW with me. Maybe we can finally finish through Chaos Theory.

Going to bed,
David

One response to “Piece of Cake”

Brad said...

I work 5pm-1am on Tuesday. I can play anytime before or after.

Also anytime on Wednesday.