25 October 2007

Theater Mode a.k.a Let's Play Halo 3

So as I said this morning in my post, Brad and I played quite a bit of the campaign co-op last night. One of the coolest things about Halo 3 is that it saves your game play so you can go watch it later in your own free time. So while playing online last night there were a few funny parts that before Halo3 theater mode were only kept alive in our memories. But now we can rewatch them and share them with friends. The only problem is that in campaign mode you can't rewind or save on the XB360. You can only do that in Multiplayer mode (and possibly forge mode). So I apologize about the quality as I had to record it with my digital camera. Also I like higher quality video so I choose to upload the videos to stage6 which is a divx video based site so you may need to install divx player if you don't already have it.

Part 1 [Link]
Part 2 [Link]

David

No response to “Theater Mode a.k.a Let's Play Halo 3”