02 October 2007

It's a Snake!!!!

So I went and watched some of the Snake footage from Super Smash Brawl. It looks awesome. If you haven't seen it yet watch some of the stuff from the official blog. There's about 3-4 mini clips with Snake talking to the familiars from the Metal Gear series about Nintendo Characters. I wasn't extremely excited about Super Smash, but now it's starting to build. I just hope it can keep up until December.

On a few other notes. Nintendo is offering silicone Wii sleeves which they are now shipping with controllers and systems. If you have an older Wii thats didn't come with them go to Nintendo.com to get yours ordered. You will need your Wii Serial Number ready.

Also I've been on an Import crazy lately. I got Mag Kid yesterday. Guitar Freaks V3 is in the mail. Arcana Heart in a few weeks. I just had to order another one this morning when I found out this previously Club Nintendo ONLY title was being offered by YesAsia.com. Yep, that's right. Zekkyou Senshi Sakebu Ren
(Exclamation Warriors) is available to the US. You can order the voice controlled game [Here]
Here is a super awesome video of gameplay.

Well, that's really all I can think of for now. In a few hours I've got to be at work and also pick up my copy of Phantom Hourglass. I love you Nintendo
DS!! As long as I have my DS and my cuddle pillow, I am invincible.

Chenchi-bakaretsu!
David

One response to “It's a Snake!!!!”

Brad said...

I think I heard Arcana Heart is comming out over here.

Why are you importing so many games in the best time of the year for new released over here?