11 October 2007

OMG OMFG I Love Teh Videogames

Got Orange Box today.

Cover looks like crap, but the cream on the inside sure is sweet.

Played nonstop since I got off work. I'll post full impressions tomorrow or Friday but OMFG everything is awesome. Played some nice silky smooth matches of TF2. Some people are getting lag in bigger maps so I stuck to max 8. Had no problems yet. Awesome awesome awesome. Just wish Bungie did the matchmaking. DemoMan FTW.

Played some Portal. Mind bending. I'll beat it this weekend I'm sure so expect full impressions on that as well.

Started to sky rocket through HL2. Man I'm going fast. Much nicer than that crappy xbox version. Got get through to get to the episodic content. Both which are new to me. FRAKKIN excited.

About to curl up with FFT. Cover art so beautiful. I intend to play just a couple of hours tonight but I have this sick feeling it will be until my battery on my PSP dies. Limitations of the PSP battery are probably a good thing.

On my way to dungeon 3 in Zelda. Gonna speed things up in Zelda a bit.

It feels great to play both Halo 3 and TF2. They are both really amazing multiplayer games in the same genre but two extremely different experiences.

One response to “OMG OMFG I Love Teh Videogames”

foxtrot said...

I love Team Fortress 2 that is in the Orange Box! My friend has already set up a server with co-location from Nationwide Bandwidth 67.90.47.47, (a must to every server owner, imo) and we are enjoying it with many other gamers.