18 October 2007

Thursday's Thankless Thoughts

- Okami has been confirmed for the Wii. This is awesome but when is the Wii's best games going to stop being ports? *coughzeldapapermarioresidentevilokamicough*

- You need to watch this Assassins Creed footage. It's pretty stunning. The world navigation alone has gotten me excited. I'm still hoping this game gets pushed back. It's pretty ambitious and they need to iron out all the bugs. Video

- Most of story for Half Life 2 popped back into my head when I was playing recently. There is just too much awesomeness coming out soon so I'm going to get started with Episode 1. Going to start Portal advance mode soon and still playing a ton of TF2. Pro Tip: I like to place my sticky bombs on the ceiling... look up before you run to a capture point.

- Fire Emblem DS is going to be a remake. WTF... The series has made necessary advances in its 10 entries and doesn't need to take a step back. They could literally reuse the GBA graphics engine and coble together a new script and I'd be happier than with this crap. This game should have been 5 dollars (6 for imports) on the Wii but instead it will be 35 on the DS.

- Guess which part of this video makes David want this game? Hint: It's probably not any of the gameplay. Video

One response to “Thursday's Thankless Thoughts”

foxtrot said...

Yeah, TF2 is a great game. I even rent TF2 dedicated server from Nationwide Bandwidth 24 Players max,dual CPU, with pretty much no lag, and very low ping most of the time, I hope to see you play with us!