14 October 2007

Waiting...

So still no XB360. I got a message from my apartment complex saying that I have three packages waiting for me. One of them I hope is my 360. But then again I order a lot of stuff, so from my calculations, it's a 50-50 chance. I'm beginning to think that my 360 may have gotten lost in the mail. Or lost in the mountain of red ring 360s Microsoft is having to sort through. Either way I didn't realize what a problem it was until Nick pointed out that my $400 console is floating around in limbo. So if today I don't have my console it looks like I'll have to deal with Microsoft's crappy automated MAX 5000 tomorrow morning.

On a lighter note, I'm excited about this week. Nick, Touchdown, and I are getting together to do a show after work tonight. I should have Phantom Hourglass finished either Monday or Tuesday. Bad Boy Brad hopefully won't be thrown in jail after his court hearing and we'll be able to do a show this week, possibly a 4-player podcast? And my eyes will finally get the work out they've been craving when Flash Focus comes out on the DS. Hooray. Maybe I don't need my 360 after all.


David

No response to “Waiting...”