01 October 2007

New Month = New Motivation

AWESOME! I get the honor of having the first post of October.
So if everyone didn't know September was a pretty busy month for me. On top of school kicking in full gear, work was relentless with Halo launch on top of the regular work pile. It was a busy but fun month, but I neglected a lot of my game playing time and contributing to the blog. It looks like October is starting off on the right foot. I've got plenty of games lined up and I should be getting my XB360 back sometime this week.

Brad called me this morning right after class and let me know that Sin & Punishment is downloadable on the Virtual Console. So as I am typing this, I'm waiting for it to finish downloading, take that Xbox Live Arcade! This is the type of content I've been waiting for Nintendo to start pushing out. Who knows what will be next? Maybe Brad will get some of the Import Fire Emblem games here. Or we may get some of the Mother (Earthbound) series. Maybe if we get those, I'll finally give a crap about who this Lucas character is on the new SMB.

I won a copy of Slide Adventure: Mag Kid off of eBay. I received it this morning after class. It's an Import DS game that required an extra mouse-like peripheral. You attach it to the GBA slot and thats how you control your character by sliding the system around the table top. The levels are timed like Katamari but while you're collecting this you have Kirby like power ups where you take on the form and powers of your enemy. I finished a level and it seems like it's going to be interesting. Here's a commercial [Link]

For Nick, this is why Japan kicks butt and America sucks. Silent Hill: The Arcade
Also for Nick, new Fatal Frame Info [Link]

Phantom Hourglass tomorrow, enough said. Looks like the DS is once again going to pull me out of my gaming slump.

Well, I hear Mario hitting coin blocks so that must mean Sin & Punishment is finished downloading, gotta go!

David

One response to “New Month = New Motivation”

Brad said...

We won't see an old Fire Emblem game. Sin and Punishment had English audio and Japanese subtitles so it was easy to bring over here.