28 October 2007

Best Week In A While

This was probably the best week for me probably in the last two years for playing video games. I finished Gears of War at the beginning of the week. Phantom Hourglass during the middle. And just wrapped up Halo 3 right as it's turning the new week. I have to say though, I was disappointed in all three. I never thought Gears was as amazing as everyone made it out to be, thank goodness for Co-op mode or else I wouldn't given it any more thought at all. The Co-Op mode is far superior to Halo 3's and it's in my opinion that the game itself is better too. All three games started out very strong but towards the middle to end they just all seem to lacking finishing power. It was just nice to have a week where I didn't really get bogged down by a game and also spend the week really excited about playing when I got off work. I'll post a checklist for the games I'm going through. Keep an eye out for that.

Going to sleep,
David

No response to “Best Week In A While”