18 October 2007

Brads's Thoughtful Thoughts

- Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia is in Soul Calibur Legends. This is cool but since the game will most obviously suck, why wouldn't Namco put him in Soul Calibur 4? Or is this a sign that console exclusive characters have returned and the 360 and PS3 versions will have exclusive characters in SC4... who knows. I hope the PS3 version gets tomahawk wielding Julia Chang.

- I just watched the Disgaea 3 footage and I was stunned. I can't believe how awesomely crazy the combat looks. This makes me want to finally start Disgaea 2.

- Introducing Bionic Spidermando: Video

- Something funny happened while playing Phantom Hourglass tonight. Some goron dude started talking to me in a dungeon and suddenly Link responded to him. I sat there stunned until I realized that the dialogue actually came from Link's fairy. There was no indication who was speaking and I started to wonder. From every Zelda game since Ocarina of Time it seems Link has had some sort of character that stays with him and talks for him. Every time he meets a new character the navi, boat, or bird hat (friggen Minish Cap) seems to talk to the character for him. Doesn't this seem a little forced and cheesy? Why isn't Link doing the talking since these other characters are there specifically to speak for him. Kinda wacky.

- Fear my Demoman or he will esplode you.

No response to “Brads's Thoughtful Thoughts”