27 January 2008

Wii-eel News

So I've heard Space Channel 5 Rumors for the Wii. While it's a nostalgic title, unless they game something from the simon-esque game play, I won't think it's interesting.

I remember a few months back hearing that NanaOn-Sha (Developer for Parappa/UmJammer Lammy/Vib-Ribbon) is working on a music game for the Wii. I also believe iNiS (Ouendan/Gitaroo/Elite Beat) is working on something for the Wii as well. For someone like me, it's music to my ears.

Namco's Tri-Crecendo is working on a Wii title called Fragile. Looks to be some sort of RPG/Horror. Maybe it'll interest Nick. [Trailer]

I'll just let this video speak for itself[Oneechanbara Revolution]

David

PS - Couple things real quick. There's a Wii game using the Wii Fit Board called Family Ski that looks kind of interesting. If you're really into Skiing or Wii stuff I'll let you look it up, otherwise I'll probably just get flak for posting the link.

Secondly, I can't believe I made a Wii post and didn't mention Smash Brawl. Here's a rumored character selection screen shot. Who knows if it's real or not. There are some funny characters on there, I'm a little surprised Tails wasn't put on this and even more surprised about a few of the additions. I'd comment, but I'll just let you look over the RUMOR.

One response to “Wii-eel News”

Brad said...

Uh oh, looks like Devil May Cry has some competition. heh