22 January 2008

Surprise Surprise

Hey everyone, I just decided something that shocks even myself... I'm going to pick up No More Heroes for the Wii. Despite its dismal sales in Japan and lack of hype in America, the game is doing surprisingly well. The game launches tomorrow and has been reviewed by several game magazines and reputable sites and has so far, sustained a solid 89% on gamerankings. Thats not to say that the score wont drop a little bit but every opinion i've read so far seems to be praising the game. It may not be the best game ever but I think it is something that every Wii owner should atleast check out. I won't be picking it up tomorrow like David but will instead probably pick it up on Friday so i'm sure David and I will have a lot to talk about on the next podcast.

Peace,
Nick

No response to “Surprise Surprise”