06 January 2008

The First Step

Hey guys, being that yesterday was our first official podcast of 2008 and our first podcast under the new name "4-Player Podcast" I have taken one of the first steps necessary for getting our site out there. Hopefully, our site will soon be listed on a blog directory that I stumbled across yesterday. I will keep everyone posted but in the mean time, here is a link to that directory so check it out:

Directory of Video Games Blogs


In other NICK news, I just started Folklore the PS3 and am about to start FEAR as well. I will also be trying out the demo for God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP and posting my impressions in the next couple days. Anywho, I am still gitty about the coming year in gaming as a result of our last podcast and am looking forward to the next show so check back later.

Peace!

-Nick

2 Responses to “The First Step”

David said...

Uh, it's spelled Giddy.

and Phoenix is "OE"

and its definitely with no 'A'

Don't let the Asian correct your spelling!

Nick said...

dam u david... stp corecting my spellin!