01 January 2008

Nick's New Years Resolution 2008!

Hey guys, I will take this free time I have to go ahead and list off my new years Resolutions for 2008. One thing that I am sad to say is that there are a lot of games that I have owned for a long time and not yet beat so the first section of my new years resolution is a list of games that I intend to beat in the next 365 days. From there I will list of some more basic goals for the year. As the year goes on, I will keep everyone posted on my progress. Here goes:

1.) Games to finish in 2008:
- Fear
- Folklore
- Jade Empire
- Eternal Sonata
- Portal
- Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth
- Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Condemned

2.) This year I intend to broaden my horizons a little by playing more quirky games like Pheonix Wright and Apollo Justice. One game I definately am referring to is Little Big Planet which is getting a lot of press and seems like it may be the next Pikmin.

3.) Most importantly I intend to get better at playing games all the way through rather than getting half way and then moving onto other things. This happens a lot for me with RPG's so I will hopefully get better at this throughout the year.

Well those are my hopes for the coming year and I will keep you posted as I finish each one of those games I listed above.

Later Guys!

-Nick

No response to “Nick's New Years Resolution 2008!”