08 January 2008

Bourne Conspiracy Trailer

Being that I just posted the Assassin's Creed video, I figured I would go ahead and post the Bourne Conspiracy trailer that I mentioned during our last podcast. If you listened to the show, you should know that my #2 on our list of 2008 games we are excited about was the Bourne Conspiracy. I also am aware that this is a game that may not get the press it needs to become a hit so I figured I would help in every way possible. So here is the trailer from last year's E3 for the Bourne Conspiracy which will be hitting PS3 and Xbox 360 this June:



Laterz,

Nick

2 Responses to “Bourne Conspiracy Trailer”

Brad said...

Hey Nick, what do you do to get the you-tube videos in the page.

Nick said...

every youtube video has a code that you can copy called "embed". Just copy it and past it into your post and "vualla"