16 January 2008

New Podcast Archive Under Construction

Hey guys, we've been discussing ways to change up our podcast archive because currently, we can only have 2 or 3 up at a time. Luckily however, I have stumbled upon a free method of hosting our podcasts so most of our shows should be up and ready for download really soon. I've uploaded 2 shows so far from back in mid 2007 but should have the rest up in the next few days. I also have to run this by David and Brad before I commence with this. So you guys let me know what you think, its free and it has unlimited space. If this works out, I will be running our new archive and should have the link officially changed in the menu in a couple days. If you want to check it out, click the link below:

New Podcast Archive [Under Construction]

Peace!

-Nick

P.s.- Yes Brad.... we can now be subscribed to on itunes... and google..... and yahoo

No response to “New Podcast Archive Under Construction”