04 January 2008

Nick's Top 5 Video Game Duos

Hey everyone, my Top 5 Game Duos should be posted by the end of the day and hopefully so will Brad's. We should be back on track with our top 5's next week if all goes according to plan. On a small side note, I would like to make a small adjustment in regards to my top 5 video game crushes being that several new ones have developed recently. Ill just settle for these being "honorable mentions" rather than rearranging my entire list. Here they are:

-Judy Nails (Guitar Hero III)
- Alex Vance (Half Life 2)
- Ashley Williams (Mass Effect)

Thats all for now! Peace!

-Nick

3 Responses to “Nick's Top 5 Video Game Duos”

Brad said...

You misspelled a couple of names.

It's Alyx, not Alex.

It's Liara, not Ashley.

Nick said...

Ha ha ha. I meant Ashley not Liara. I kind of suspected I mispelled Alyx but didn't want to check.

Brad said...

Pfffft

Liara >>>>>>>> Ashracistnbitchly