22 January 2008

uh... well.

So I was excited about the new Burnout.... But new events have risen...
Such as discovering Guitar Hero 3.
So while I will pick up No More Heroes and Burnout, I am pretty sure that they will lack my full attention.
It is going to be hard enough playing the new Burnout the way it is anyway. Don't get me wrong, it will be a fun game in all aspects. But whatever made them decide that changing it to open world from what they had (where you chose your course and all that jazz) creates a big obstacle for me to overcome. Not because this makes it difficult, but because it makes it... tedious. I am not excited to lose a race (of course) and then have to drive all the way back to the starting point to try again. Nor am I excited about attempting to find all the hidden tracks to make the fastest time, or trying to find the fastest track in general.
It will be a fun game, but I still have number three and would rather play that by a long shot.

or just play guitar hero, the game I see when i close my eyes.
Haven't had that happen since I first started playing DDR


-Travis- Good grammar or not.

No response to “uh... well.”