22 January 2008

My Xbox is Dying...

So it has finally happened. After 2 years of wondering what it is like to lose something close to you... my xbox has finally given out. While attempting to start a game of Jade Empire, the game was suffering from some serious slow down and freezing issues. After trying a 360 title on it and having it freeze after 3 minutes of play time, I knew it was coming. Before I knew it, there were three red lights on the front of my console. I have expected this for over a year and i'm relieved that it has finally happened. But why did it have to happen a week before Turok! I'm still debating but I may opt to pick up the PS3 version instead. I'll tell you what Microsoft, you better get your shit together fast, this problem is beyond widespread. Pretty soon, my xbox 360 collection will grow about as fast as my Wii collection and my PS3 will swoop in to pick up the slack. Hopefully "No More Heroes" will be able keep me busy until my Xbox returns. That's all for now.

-Nick

No response to “My Xbox is Dying...”