20 January 2008

Cover Art Comparision #064 - No More Heroes

I know it's been a while since I posted one of these, but I assure you, I have been working on them. I'm currently in the process of acquiring all of the pictures and sorting all of them and posting the rest. I am going to get back on track to making this a weekly feature and to start it off, I've uploaded the covers for a game I'm very excited about for this year.

No More Heroes

Two thing I'd like to say about the game before it's release this week. I loved the Killer7 soundtrack and from what I've heard of the No More Heroes one, it's turning out great. I haven't seen the credits for NMH but the Music Director for Killer7 was Masafumi Takada. I think the music in both games will be overlooked.

Secondly I expressed concerns about the move up on the date concerning me, I think more, we're just going to see less extras and details. I believe the voice were in English already so I don't see too many dubbing issues. I remember with the release of War Tech, Ubisoft had very little to do with anything. I think they changed the menus and subtitled the dialogue and that was it. There was no English Dub option or anything, and I'm just fine with that. But again I really hope they didn't screw it up.

See you next week,
David

No response to “Cover Art Comparision #064 - No More Heroes”