24 September 2007

Tokyo Game Show 2008 Update

Hey everyone. As I announced on this week's show, I am planning to attend the TGS in 2008 and am already making an effort to prepare for it. So I will be documenting the updates on this goal throughout the course of the next year. So here is the first slight update.

September 19, 2007- Made decision to attend and sent email to TGS admin. to find out what steps should be taken to attend.

September 20, 2007- Recieved email back instructing me to send them an email in early August of 2008 to start getting ready.

September 24, 2007- TGS organizers announced that they suspect the 2008 TGS will be held from Oct. 9 or 10 - Oct 12.

I'll continue to post updates as progress is made. Check back soon guys! Peace.

-Nick

One response to “Tokyo Game Show 2008 Update”

David said...

hehehe, beat you today