04 September 2007

Portable Fun

Hey guys, i'm just sitting here at school and thought I would go ahead and post between classes. I haven't been bringing my DS or PSP to school simply because I know it would be a distraction. Also, there haven't been many portable games lately to give me my fix. While i'm on the subject, I wanted to point out that I am not typically a big portable gamer. Not because I dont like the idea or because I prefer consoles, it's actually because usually portable games don't cater to my type of games. I like games with an enthralling storyline. I have about 10 DS games and none of them are games that I really feel compelled to play and beat. I beat the New Super Mario Bros but other than that, there isn't many games up my alley. I'm really hoping that this fall and next spring will change my perpsective with games like Phantom Hourglass, Silent Hill Origins, God of War Chains of Olympus, FFXII Revenant Wings, and Final Fantasy Tactics. I really think the next year in portable gaming will bring me to become a much bigger fan of portable games. I especially hope that I will start feeling the love for my PSP considering I bought the portable over a year ago and have barely touched it since then. Speaking of the PSP, I have made the decision to purchase the new PSP redesign Daxter bundle. Ill let everyone know how that turns out sometime in the near future. Well im off to work on my reviews that I am writing. Peace!

No response to “Portable Fun”