20 September 2007

TGS excitement for Brad

No footage was allowed to be taken of the FF13 trailer. I'm sad.



Here are some stuff that surprised me:


-PSN Store is going to be available from PC meaning we can download PS1 games for the PSP w/o a PS3. That's awesome news. Jumping Flash here I come.


-The Last Remnant: Video

This is looking really awesome. I can't wait to see more details on the combat. Looks intense.


-Patapon: Video Seems to be the clearest looking trailer I've seen. Seems to be a music and rhythm game.


-Time Hollow: New adventure game for the DS from Konami. LOL at the 2 seconds on the gameplay and the 3 minutes of anime cutscenes. Could be awesome though. Fit right in with games like Hotel Dusk or Phoenix Wright. Video


-Valkyrie Of The Battlefield: Gallian Chronicles. I posted the screenshots earlier. Game got a rename.

Cool Trailer

Gameplay


-Metal Gear Online: Video Cool Trailer.


-No More Heroes: Looks pretty awesome. Hope it's got a weird story like Killer 7.

Video1

Video2


-Could be greatest game of all time?

Yes


More to come.


No response to “TGS excitement for Brad”