16 September 2007

I Long for Oblivion...

Like I said a couple days ago, Brad's post about Elder Scrolls Oblivion is making me want to start playing it again. My only question is this: Should I just play my 360 version or should I do 1 of 2 things:
1.) Buy Xbox 360 Game of the Year Edition?
or
2.) Buy the PS3 version which only includes The Shivering Isles?
I'm really torn now. I honestly don't think I would ever play enough to make use of any of the expansions but if I do, it would be nice to be able to keep playing. So I will hopefully make my choice sometime soon because I am really itching to play that game. On another note, I finished Heavenly Sword so I should have that review and my Bioshock Review up later this week. Later everyone! Peace!

2 Responses to “I Long for Oblivion...”

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad said...

PS3 version includes Knight of the Nine only. Not Shivering Isles and not the extra download content you can get on xbox live.

Game of the year edition has both but from what I hear does not include the slight graphical improvements of the PS3 version.

What I would recommend is the original version on xbox 360 because you can get it very cheap and can download that extra content later if you become a huge fan. The thing is with any Elder Scrolls game is that you are getting hundreds of hours of content even without the expansion. I'm a huge Morrowind and now Oblivion fan, but even I will wait to buy the expansions in case I overdose on the core game.

Cool to hear you are considering playing though.