10 September 2007

The News

Here's update with my situation if you're interested.

I just sent out my Xbox 360 this morning 9/10.
I'm interested to see how long it will take to get it back
considering that the packaging came in three days.

I received new mixes for Pop N Music. It seems that starting
with the 10th mix, they went two kids with British accents as
the announcers. It feels like I'm playing the Harry Potter
Edition. They're still cool, but my Japanese PS2 has been
acting up so I've been having a hard time finding time to play
the new songs.

Persona 3, still shrink-wrapped.

I'm 80% sure I'm picking up GGXX Accent Core (PS2) this week and 70% on DK: Jungle Climber (DS).

Every time I look at Grim Grimoire (PS2) and Luminous Arc (DS) I get the urge to buy them even though I know I have no time to play them.

Not really having to do with video games, I'm excited that there's finally a date for the new Chatmonchy album. Been waiting since May.

2 Responses to “The News”

Brad said...

Pass on Luminous Arc. Trust me on this one. I'm somewhat of a expert I suppose in the strat/rpg genre. Download some wallpapers or something.

Grim Grimoire on the other hand might not be a bad purchase. It got some nice cred and looks like one of those game that will be rare.

But you're right. You probably wouldn't play either.

Brad said...

and LOL on Guilty Gear purchase.