12 September 2007

Thoughts and Impressions

The Loco Roco downloadable "game" is coming to the PS3 sometime soon. If it releases at $4 I will buy it, just to try it out.

Ratchet & Clank (PS3) demo out Oct. 4. I'll wait for the demo before I decide if I want it, you should too Nick.

Rez, Ikaruga, Exit for the Xbox Live Arcade. It's cool that they are coming out, but I own all three so who cares? Well I'm glad that people will have the "ability" to buy Rez for an affordable price, but who will actually do it? I might pick up Ikaruga so I can play it with my Xbox 360 arcade stick. I don't have a good stick for my GameCube, plus ACHIEVEMENTS!!! I am kind of excited about Every Extend Extra Extreme and Trigger Heart Exelica though.

Ninja Gaiden 2 doesn't look (visually) all that different from the first one.

Finally, I saw this on Joystiq thought it was funny. This is especially for Nick [Click Link]

No response to “Thoughts and Impressions”