26 March 2008

Wednesday on JTV


Here is a list of some of the events to look forward to tomorrow on our live feed. Just click "Watch us Live" over on the right.

7:30pm - Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP)

The long awaited prequel to the Square classic has finally hit our shores and I will be broadcasting the game live for the first time live on the feed. Should be an exciting nostalgiafest for me and the other FFVII kids out there.

9:00pm - Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
I am finally nearing the end of my first ever Silent Hill game! I just entered a very creepy hotel reminicent of "The Shinning". Come watch me take on the conclusion to this terrifying game.

10:30 pm - Wayback Wednesday!

Our first ever live broadcast of Wayback Wednesday. Come watch us ruin childhood memories with awkwardly bad graphics and crappy controls. To be honest, David has some really cool games in store for us tomorrow.


Don't miss it

Brad

No response to “Wednesday on JTV”