13 March 2008

Brad's Thurstuff. >_>

- I was excited to hear that a new Disgaea game was coming to the DS. Handhelds are a great place to play strategy/rpgs. My excitement died when I learned this game was a port of the PS2 original. I mean what the fuck??? Not only has this game been out for like 4 years, but they have had two sequels since then. Oh and this game was already ported to the PSP. The true comedy here is that they are porting a PS2 game to the DS.... a PS2 game. At the same time NIS is defending Disgaea 3 (on the PS3) from the onslaught of accusations that it looks like its PS2 predecessors. So now we have PS3 games that looks like Nintendo DS games? Am I adding this up right? What the hell NIS?


- Valkyrie Profile is getting an original title for the Nintendo DS. This is great news. To be honest I have never played much of the series, but I own the PSP port of the original and only played a little so far. Very unique from what I have seen so far. I also heard the sequel is quite good as well. It's nice to see Square Enix really spreading out its IP nowadays. I have started to regain a little bit of faith in them. Now where the hell is Vagrant Story 2 for the PS3?


- This is just about the coolest looking remake ever. I can't wait to play.



- Last month the PS2 sold over 350k. Errr.... why? I have this weird feeling you will still be able to buy PS2s when next-next-gen is on store shelves. Why are people still buying this console???


- The Path... some odd looking independent developed horror adventure game in progress. For some reason I find this trailer very eerie, and the shit at the very end just creeps me out.



- Some random things I want: Yakuza 1 and 2 in Japanese. A Fire Emblem DS game that doesn't look like shit.... and that's not a port. Fallout 3 this year. To stop sucking on my Videogame Clean-up.


Brad

No response to “Brad's Thurstuff. >_>”