18 March 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

So Spring Break is over, David is back in town, and "4 Player Podcast" can get back to normal. The past week has been a blast. We completed our Condemned 2: Bloodshot run through and got 2 more podcasts under our belt. The next month or so should be hell for me but the big pay off will come in the form of Grand Theft Auto 4 on April 29th. Perhaps David can get the 3 missing podcast Mp3's fixed so we can post them too. I should have my Devil May Cry 4 review up sometime in the next 48 hours and will hopefully get my Condemned 2 Review knocked out by Sunday. Thanks a lot for everyone who stuck around and interacted with us. Stay tuned because the next few months will be big for games... atleast for me.

Peace!
Nick

P.S.- If you want to hear us discuss a Video Game related topic, send it to my xbox live gamertag (NickH701) or leave a comment in this post. We will be answering questions every week on the podcast!

No response to “Back in the Swing of Things”