06 March 2008

This Week's Minutes

So just to get everyone up to date, we're having some internet problems right now which is why we haven't been live casting the last few days. The situation should be resolved Friday afternoon and we should be back up by evening.

I'm heading off to China in about 6 hours so I'll be out of commission as far as live stuff goes. With me I brought Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, Patapon, Rhythm Tengoku, and a mystery game which I will reveal on the show when I get back.

Brad and Nick will be playing sometime this weekend possibly Fatal Frame 3. I won't be able to be their live, but I'll try to find a way to show up in chat. And don't forget about Condemned 2 coming up this next week as well.

A quick reminder TGS this year will be from October 9-12. I'm looking forward to going to Japan if everything works out as planned.

Finally, Brad or Nick, could one of you log me onto my XB360 account so that the icon and gamerscore can get updated? I haven't had xbox live since it expired in December so it hasn't be able to update.

It'll be a while before I'll have the ability to get to a computer again so we'll see you on the flip side.

David

No response to “This Week's Minutes”