27 March 2008

Brad's Laundry List Updated (Conjuring up good luck edition!)

Making some progress here.



Silent Hill 2 - 100%
Yay! I'm brave. Some sort of write-up coming soon.

Oblivion - 20-50%?
Depends on how much I want to do I guess. Actually making some real progress in the game nowadays. Finished both the Mages Guild and Dark Brotherhood quest lines. I even got my Summon Bear spell. I might actually start working on some Gates.

Crisis Core - 5%? Actually 0%
Started last night and was having a lot of fun. The game got too hard on "hard" mode so I will now be restarting on "normal" now.

I will start to actually work on some more of my older games for next week. Hopefully my next list will be more eventful.


Brad

No response to “Brad's Laundry List Updated (Conjuring up good luck edition!)”