27 March 2008

Nick's Laundry List Update Week 4

So I have been really really busy with school but I finally finished my ridiculous slew of tests and such and have some time to play some games and work on the site.  So for starters, here is where I stand with my laundy list which includes what I am playing now and the games that I intend to finish this year.  In fact, here is the play by play of what I intend to finish this year.  Of course, these will be sprinkled in between 2008's big releases so expect this to take a while.

Dark Sector - 50% complete 
FF: Crisis Core - 0% ( about to start tonight)
LOST: Via Domus - 50% Complete

Laundry List- 

1.)  Jade Empire (xbox)
2.)  Dark Cloud 2 (PS2- sorry Brad, I realized that I lied, i got to the final boss and never finished but I intend to start from scratch and finish the game this year)
3.)  The Suffering 2: Ties that Bind (PS2)
4.)  Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Just need to finish the last few missions)
5.)  Dragon Quest VIII
6.)  Call of Cthulu (xbox)
7.)  Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
8.)  Tomb Raider Legend (xbox 360)
9.)  Zone of Enders 2 (Ps2)
10.)  Fatal Frame 3 (PS2)

Wow......  I have a lot of work to do.

-Nick

One response to “Nick's Laundry List Update Week 4”

Anonymous said...

hey nick give us a dark sector review please!!!!!!