28 March 2008

Everyone's a Rat Analysis

So I really have not been too hyped about GTA4 for some reason.  I have some great memories with their PS2 outings and am surprised to say that the hype machine has taken so long to kick in.  Technically thats a good thing because being excited about a game for a year before it comes out sucks.  Luckily, I just finished watching the latest trailer entitled "Everyone's a Rat" and let me tell you, the hype has officially landed.  The game looks incredible and I can't wait to see what Rockstar has up their sleeve for us this time.  Gamevideos recently posted this video in which a couple of their EGM editors analyzed the trailer, clip by clip.  It makes for a really interesting listening and also points out things that you might otherwise miss if you weren't paying enough attention.  Check it out:



-Nick

No response to “Everyone's a Rat Analysis”