03 March 2008

Cover Art #070 - Yakuza

First off, thanks to everyone who stopped by last night when I was playing MGS. I had a lot of fun and Brad and I are still talking about some of the mishaps. Especially thanks to those who stuck it out for the Gray Fox Ninja fight, for without you, I never would have gotten through it without you guys. There are a few clips from the fight up at the JTV site if you want to check it out and thanks to Cous, who made me look like a total tool falling for the Ninja Teleport move.

Secondly, Here's the cover art comparison for the week. You can get my impressions of the differences by going to the section [Here] If you guys have any suggestions on stuff you'd like to see, please feel free to mention it.


I'll be trying to finish up MGS before I leave for China on Friday. I can't commit to specific times due to exams and such before Spring Break. Chances are I'll be playing around 10ish after work, so if you wanna drop by, that'd be great.

Thanks,
David

No response to “Cover Art #070 - Yakuza”