15 February 2008

Its Been Awhile... Let's Rock Baby!

Sorry about my lack of updates, when I wasn't busy with school, I have been totally consumed in Devil May Cry 4.  After a good 10 or so hours, I finished the game and I loved it.  The game stands tall next to its predecessors.  The final fight was a bitch and to add insult to injury, I had to beat him twice because I accidentally failed at protecting Kyrie while the credits rolled which gets you another cutscene.   With me being the cutscene freak, I had to see it so I went through and beat it one more time which actually turned out to be a blast.  Sorry guys, but I really liked the new main character and hope that he returns for the next sequel.  I will be working hard on my full review over the next week or so.  Keep an eye out.

After finishing DMC4, I popped in the animated series and watched 2 episodes.  I will say that I liked it but it seriously lacks that look and feel that computer animated graphics give the franchise.  It is cool to see Dante portrayed in another form, not to mention Lady but otherwise, I can't see myself buying any more episodes.

I also immediately jumped into Turok and so far I like it but I won't know exactly how I feel until I get a bit farther.  

Thats it for now!

-Nick

No response to “Its Been Awhile... Let's Rock Baby!”