06 February 2008

Here is Where I Begin

So it's official. I've purchased my first Playstation 3 game. Previously I received a couple as presents and I downloaded a few of the original titles online. I picked up Devil May Cry today and am thoroughly enjoying it. I like the precision involved with pulling of certain combinations and with Nero's grappling hand its fun to combo a guy knock him away then pull someone else in all while in mid air. I'm glad this was the DMC game I first started playing. I never spend too much time with the first one but I think with all the refinements made in the series, it's not worth it to go all the way back.

On a side note my left thumb is really sensitive right now. It's slightly in pain from all the rubbing against the thumbsticks. I've been hard at work finishing off No More Heroes which made it take a lot of abuse and now add on DMC4.

In a bit of a surprise, Brad and I have been playing a bit of Pixel Junk Monsters from the PSN. It's not the most original concept, but being able to play it Co-Op, makes it absolutely fun filled. I can't wait until Brad is ready to play some more.


Check back for my review of No More Heroes,
David

No response to “Here is Where I Begin”