21 February 2008

Far Cry 2 Tech Demo

So David was showing some skepticism when I mentioned Far Cry 2 looking as impressive as Crysis was on the last show. I have been looking for some kind of video to post that embodies my excitement for the game and I think I have found it. So this is tech demo from www.gametrailers.com. The demo is kinda boring in terms of action but it show cases the beauty of the game and the amazing effects being generated in real time by the engine. I'll keep everyone updated as the game draws closer to launch.



This is one of those games that I think will really need to take advantage of the PS3's processing capabilities in order to be on par with it's PC version. Sorry Microsoft but this game probably won't look as polished on your console. We will have to wait and see.

Later,
Nick

No response to “Far Cry 2 Tech Demo”