21 February 2008

Brad's Clean-Up List (Week 1)

I was going to start this last fall but, to be honest, the end of last year was crazy as hell for new games. While we are not exactly in gaming slump, I definitely want to work in some of my older collection. Being a tidy video game player is important to me... as it helps keep me from getting overwhelmed.


Week 1

Shadow of the Colossus - beaten
Devil May Cry 4 - beaten


Yeah, I have a lot of unbeaten games. Much more than I will ever get to probably, but here is a list of games I actually plan to beat in coming months. These games I've played quite a bit of already and just want to finish them up. I'll try to list my percentages.


The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - 75%
Final Fantasy V - 80%
Rez HD - 99%?
PixelJunk Monsters coop - 50%?
Advance Wars 4 - 75%
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - 65%?
Phoenix Wright 1 - 95%
Rock Band on hard - 90%
Tomb Raider Anniversery - 65%
Kingdom Hearts 2 - 85%
Suikoden 5 - 50%
Tales of the Abyss - 85%
Casltevania: Curse of Darkness - 70%
Xenosaga 3 - 85%
Jeanne D'Arc - 50%

Some of the longer projects:
Odin Sphere - 20%?
Persona 3 - 15%
Grandia 3 - 10%
Phantasy Star IV - 5%
and
Oblivion - OMG 1%-15%?



I'll keep everyone updated.


-Brad

No response to “Brad's Clean-Up List (Week 1)”