21 February 2008

Independent Games Spotlight #1

I was planning on doing this weeks ago but I got kinda worried about building a comprehensive list. The list kept building so I decided to do a weekly feature. Now that the Independent Games Festival is going on I got all excited about it again. These games are more important than ever for us because although many start on the PC, a large portion of these games will end up on PSN or Xbox Live nowadays. Here are is a game to start things off:


Crayon Physics Deluxe


I was planning on posting about this game two weeks ago and even mentioned it the other day after the show... I played the much more dumbed down beta version of this game and it was still absolutely amazing. You can download and play it here. Here is the video of the full version:





There is a ton of indie games I've been following recently, so I might post more later this weekend, but expect this to be more of a weekly thing.


-Brad

No response to “Independent Games Spotlight #1”