14 November 2007

Who Ya Gonna Call?

I am such a nerd. This is by far the coolest news I've heard in a long time. Apparently GameInformer will be unveiling the new Ghostbusters Video Game for the PS3. I have been a Ghostbusters fan since I was like 5 and I have always wanted to see a follow up to the second movie. Luckily for me, a new developer is working on what will serve as Ghostbusters 3.... in video game form. This is not to be confused with the game footage that appeared on youtube a couple months ago. This is completely new and will apparently not suffer from much of the negative aspects of Licensed games. The best news of all is that Dan Akroyd, Billy Murray and Harlold Ramis are all going to be reprising their roles. I can't wait to read this article and see what the game will actually be like. It seems like i'm the only member of East vs. West that is willing to give licenced games a chance but 2008 seems like it's going to be a good year for licenced titles. I'm already fairly excited about the Bourne Conspiracy and LOST and Ghostbusters makes 3. 2008 is DEFINITELY going to be a great year for gaming.

Peace

-Nick

No response to “Who Ya Gonna Call?”