08 November 2007

My Worries Continue to Decline.

Ok so I just wanted to talk about 3 quick topics.

1.) I just saw the first U.S. review of Assassins Creed on Gamepro.com. They gave it a great review and said that nobody should worry about the technical status of the game. According to Gamepro, the past few months since it's last showing at E3 have really worked out the vast majority of the glitches and overall given the game the last bit of polish needed to put this game up there with the greats. I can't wait!

2.) I played the demo of Turok for the xbox 360 last night. The game seems to be on track to rejuvenate Turok. Overall, the game is very solid with great atmosphere, beautiful environments and character design, and heart pounding gameplay. There are a few slight flaws but they hardly detract from the fun factor of the game. For instance, Turok doesn't seem to run very fast and sometimes I feel like that has been the reason for my early death.

3.) Lastly, I picked up Call of Duty 4 for the 360 yesterday and am already very impressed by the game. It is easily better than Halo 3. It is not perfect of course, sometimes the action is so crazy that it becomes hard to tell who is who and where I should be firing. However, the situations you are thrust into are intense and so much fun to play.

O yeah... Silent Hill Origins is awesome. Well worth the wait and the money I invested in my PSP.

Peace!

-Nick

One response to “My Worries Continue to Decline.”

Brad said...

King Hyral want's to play.