03 November 2007

Nick's Weekly Update

-I finished Jericho the other day. I really enjoyed it for the most part but I do have some complaints, including the incredibly abrupt ending but i'll mention that later. It took me about 5 hours total to beat it so it is a rather short game but I am sticking to my guns by saying that this was a much better game than Lair.

-Started Half Life Episode 1 today and am loving it so far. I can't wait to see what the game has in store for me. On a side note, Alex is now somewhere on my top 5 of video game crushes but i'm not sure who she is replacing. I have to think a bit longer.

- I have decided that starting in early 2008 as part of my new years resolution, I am going to really start Final Fantasy XI. I have tried this several times in the past but I keep getting side tracked. But I plan to make a section of my own on the site documenting my adventures in Vana'Diel as I quest to become a summoner. So keep an eye out for that.

- I am glad to hear that Assassins Creed and Super Mario Galaxy have both recieved great reviews but I really need to hear it from more than one source before my worries are put to rest.

- Call of Duty 4 and Silent Hill Origins both come out this week for me. I'll give everyone one guess as to which one I will be playing more of in the coming weeks. Can't Wait! This means I have to finish Phantom Hourglass ASAP which shouldn't be much of a problem because all that remains is the final showdown! I think i'll go do that right now!

Peace!

-Nick

No response to “Nick's Weekly Update”