28 November 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Hey everyone, i've been very busy lately with school and surprisingly enough... playing lots of games! In the past few days I completed Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, and Silent Hill Origins. I went ahead started playing Super Mario Galaxy which so far seems to be a lot of fun despite it's disorienting game play and easiness. Its sad to think that the game that I waited 2 years for and purchased 2 PSP's to play has finally come out and is already over. I am of course speaking of Silent Hill Origins which turned out to be everything I wanted it to be except long. I'm currently writing the reviews for both Origins and Creed so expect those to be posted soon along with my way overdue review of Bioshock. I also would like to add that I shortened my review process and simplified it in an attempt make it easier for me to get these reviews out in a timely manner. Friday brings employee appreciation day at my store and I plan to make my 2nd largest purchase of the year. I'll be picking up the following and playing them throughout the holidays:
- F.E.A.R. (PS3)
- Mass Effect (XB360)
- Final Fantasy Tactics (PSP)
- Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
- Uncharted Drakes Fortune (PS3)

Thats it for now so check back later.

Peace!

-Nick

No response to “Busy Busy Busy”