20 June 2007

Random Thoughts

So it's been really hard for me to find something to get excited about. I'm quite picky when it comes to...well a lot of things, but with games being one of them, I've kind of been in a rut when trying to find something to get really excited about. Something that you can't put down. Something you have dreams about playing and can't wait to get off work/school to get your hands on. Most times a game like this for me are extremely unique. I think I've finally found my game.

1. I ordered a copy of Kuru Kururin Paradise from PlayAsia.com for 10 bucks.
(Here's the official Nintendo website, click on the pink bird for game play videos)

2. Apparently the US GameCube release of Radio Allergy has been cancelled.
(Add Radirgy Japanese Dreamcast to wish list)

3. Bass Fishing games are boring, even if you add online versus Battles.
(Unless you live in Japan and hire a Race Queen as your spokesperson, click here)

4. So Spore has been pushed back until fiscal 2009, which is around April 2008?
(Great, so now I care even less about the game)

No response to “Random Thoughts”