22 June 2007

Pure Magic...

Alright everyone, real quick post. I started playing Ico (PS2) last night and i'm about half way through the game and I just wanted to say that this game is amazing. Every once in awhile there is a game that is not just an amazing video game but also a beautiful work of art. Ico is one of these titles. The "non-action" style gameplay may only appeal to hardcore gamers but if you can enjoy the puzzle element of the gameplay, you will also treat yourself to some amazing eye candy. The game design is absolutely gorgeous and the story is nothing short of the pure magic, very similar to classic fairy tales. Well I am going to hopefully finish the game tommorrow so I will let everyone know my final verdict. Everyone take care, and if you can find a copy, do yourself a favor and pick this game up.

One response to “Pure Magic...”

David said...

Right? Now you know why it's one of my favorite games.