28 December 2007

Randomness

1.) So if you didn't already know, there is going to be a Live Action Street Fighter Movie, apparently Smallville's Kristen Kreuk is going to play Chun-Li. Lame.

2.) The trailer for the new Resident Evil CG movie looks rather interesting. [Link]

3.) Why are people so fascinated with posting footage of people playing Guitar Hero/Rock Band on Youtube? I just wasted 5 minutes of my life watching a this guy get 99% on Tom Sawyer on drums on expert. Yes, it's nice you got 99% but it's honestly it's not impressive when you compare it to Neil Peart the actual drummer from Rush actually on drums. Drums Zero vs Drum Hero. See what I mean?

4.) Konami is working on a new Arcade Rhythm game called Jubeat. It's very cube shaped. [Link]

5.) I don't like how the new Street Fighter looks.

6.) January looks to be a slow month for games, which is good cause I'm already way behind.

7.) Looks like my Import PS2 is having Disc Read Error problems. F'ing Fantastic. Sony, you are amazing. I was going to order the Guitar Freaks Arcade Replica Controller for the PS2 but looks like theres no reason is my PS2 isn't working.

That's all for now,
David

One response to “Randomness”

Nick said...

1st of all... Street fighter can not be made into a good movie so no matter what, its gonna be lame...

2nd- if they are going to make one, might as well pick a hot actress to play Chun Li. The fact that Kristin Kreuk might be playing chun Li is probably the only reason i'de ever see it.