17 December 2007

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas...

Hey guys, it is finally time for the holiday break! Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week are my first 3 days off in a row in awhile. As my first day off comes to a conclusion, I am happy to say that it has been quite fruitful. My xbox spent most of the day downloading and updating Final Fantasy XI so I have spent most of my time playing Uncharted: Drakes Fortune on the PS3 which I just finished. The game took me approximately 7 or 8 hours total but was an amazing game overall. Naughty Dog knows what they are doing, that's for sure. The game had a great story, great characters, and an extremely satisfying presentation to boot. I can't wait to see where Naughty Dog takes this IP in the future. It is certainly going to be in the running for my Game of the Year Award. My full reviews for Assassin's Creed, Silent Hill Origins, and Uncharted should be finished and posted by Wednesday. As for FFXI, I intend to hop on tonight and get started with Granger. My character is a Mithra Red Mage female named Evee. I will be working on a journal type section to keep everyone posted on our adventure soon. Anywho, i'm off to begin my journey into Vana'Diel. Peace, everyone!

-Nick

No response to “It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas...”